email@example.com +852 35778585
+852 9020 3245
Specific Areas of Practice
The primary area of practice is dispute resolution, involving both local and international commercial disputes.
Complex multi-jurisdictional commercial cases involving debt recovery, sale of goods, trade finance, property / building management, media law, fraud, partnership, shareholder, joint venture and franchise disputes, injunction proceedings, jurisdictional challenges, public inquiries and judicial review to the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal.
Defamation related litigation and pre-publication advice to both printed and internet (new media) publications in Hong Kong and other international / financial publications.
Professional indemnity, D & O liability and other insurance related claims, including successful appeals to the Privy Council in England on a point of conflict of laws and to the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal on professional negligence.
- June 2005: HKIAC Professional Mediation Training
- September 2005: HKIAC Mediator Assessment
- December 2005: HKIAC Accredited Mediator (General)
- September 2007: HKIAC Commercial Committee Mediation Pilot Scheme
- December 2007: Lands Tribunal Accredited Mediator: Building Management Pilot Scheme
Memberships / Appointments
- Examiner: University of Hong Kong (1998)
- Member: Professional Indemnity Advisory Committee, Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member: Law Societies of England and Wales, Hong Kong
- Member: Hong Kong Insurers Club
- Contributor: International Law Office - Hong Kong Insurance & Reinsurance (up to 2018)
- Cont. Editor: Hong Kong Civil Procedure (“White Book”) (up to 2019)
Kevin is consistently recognised as a leading lawyer in commercial
dispute resolution, insurance and employment in the majority of Asian ranking publications, including Legal Who's Who Hong Kong,
Asia Pacific Legal 500, Chambers Asia Pacific, Expert Guide to the World’s Leading Litigation Lawyers.